Three on Canton Buffet Night

So ever since my uncle got hold of a Marco Polo Dining Club membership, we have been going to Three on Canton for buffets whenever we have an excuse to! This time, it was my first time trying out the dinner buffet and it sure was delicious!

I didn't take many photos but here's a few snaps of what I enjoyed the most from the buffet:





Foie gras, lobster, oysters and chocolate lava cake with Movenpick lime sorbet & chocolate ice-cream makes a perfect meal! I was stuffed but I had a happy tummy for sure!

I think this might be the only picture I have with my parents alone! My mum looks really pretty here!
After dinner, we all went for a walk and admired the breathtaking night view of Hong Kong!
Hong Kong night view
Breathtaking view of Hong Kong!
It was a lovely night and my parents and brother have left for home in the UK. I miss them a lot but I am very grateful that we spent a whole summer together!

No comments:

Post a Comment